Covid Related Updates
On behalf of our team here at Sand Castle Winery, we want to thank you for your continued support throughout this difficult time. We want to ensure you we’ve gone above and beyond the guidelines mandated for safely reopening and would like to share with you our practices instituted for our Place, Guests, and People!
Any questions regarding planning your visit to SCW, please call 800.722.9463 or email .
• We are open daily (see hours of operation). Walk-ins are accepted when we are able to accommodate, but due to limited capacity, reservations are encouraged to secure your spot.
• We offer reservations for parties of 10 or less
• We are offering limited total capacity to ensure tables are spaced 6ft apart inside and outside.
• We are offering our regular wine tastings
• We have revamped our steps of service to ensure sanitation after every use
• We welcome you to join us, but we ask that you stay home if you are feeling sick, have a temperature, or have been in contact with someone you know is infected
• We require all guests wear a mask or face covered while on premise except when seated at your table
• We are requiring our employees to stay home if they are feeling sick, have a temperature, or have been in contact with someone else who is sick
• We require all employees to adhere to the CDC and DOH personal hygiene requirements to properly clean cloth masks, washing hands and sanitizing work stations